Salesforce decided to replace its Community Cloud service with a more up-to-date one. Moving to the digital world has never been more important than it is now because of the pandemic. Many companies have had to change their workflows, so Salesforce made an exciting alternative.
This is how Salesforce Experience Cloud came to be. It is a platform that encourages creating connected digital experiences to help your company manage the whole customer journey. This post will help clear up any questions you may still have about this service.
What’s Salesforce Experience Cloud?
Salesforce Experience Cloud is a platform that works with Salesforce. It lets you build online communities and give customers, partners, or employees a place to talk. In other words, your company can set up a personalized corporate virtual space in the company’s style with Experience Cloud.
It also makes it possible to digitize business processes in the same way that contactless options do today. This was done with the help of Experience Builder, Salesforce CMS, Mobile Publisher, and the other web apps in the Salesforce suite. Companies can easily make and deliver personalized content, websites, portals, mobile apps, and storefronts.
Salesforce Experience Cloud’s Features
- Integration of data from any source: You can integrate data from any source, like leads, opportunities, cases, campaigns, orders, financial reports, and custom objects, whether from Salesforce or a third party.
- Offer customized experiences: Make your business a provider of customized experiences that meet the needs of each type of user. Salesforce Experience Cloud does this by using the data from the CRM to find the best way to divide target markets, audiences, and users.
- Personalization for each type of device: Make your business’s digital experiences the best they can be by using templates that work well on all mobile devices and have an easy-to-use interface. It also works because it is based on responsive design.
- Increase interaction with your users: Give personalized badges to the most active community members. Members can also recommend other people based on their skills and experiences with Experience Cloud.
- Real-time tracking: lets you measure, process, and analyze data from your sites using Lightning dashboards that you can customize in Experience Workspace to keep improving brand experiences.
- Optimize response management: You can put all the brand information from the pages and experiences together in one place. This lets you gather and process conversations, files, groups, and experts in one place. This makes it easier to organize your answers.
- Analytics for making decisions: Reports and dashboards can be shown to customer-plus and partner community users.
Quickstart Package for Cloud Experience
Customized and branded community portals will get your customers, partners, and employees more involved and working together.
How can you make different experiences?
With Salesforce Experience Cloud, you can set up different brand spaces that fit your company’s style and the way it does business. For instance, you could:
- Help center and customer service: Give your customers a place where they can get help without having to call support. It sets up a knowledge base where users can find answers to frequently asked queries and other helpful articles. This is called “self-service.” This platform can also be used as a community forum or portal where people can share their thoughts, comments, and suggestions about your products, services, and brand experiences. This can give the business an idea of how the public feels about it.
- Account portal: A place where your clients can manage their accounts and renew them, as well as where you can manage your cases and claims.
- Partner portal: Give your partners a complete way to manage the channels and flows of your business. On this site, you can share new ideas, potential clients, contacts, and ways to boost sales and improve workflows in all areas.
- A community for employees: a virtual space that makes it easier for everyone to work together or makes working from home easier. Teams can put areas together through this portal based on their goals, projects, or events. Access to records, information, and data is also made easier so that each person can be more productive.
- Do it on your Sites: With the Experience Builder, you can make something new that fits your company’s style, business flows, and needs better than any pre-made solution.
Benefits of the Salesforce Experience Cloud
- Extend your CRM data: With Experience Cloud, and you can show all the details in your Salesforce CRM to different users, such as customers, partners, and employees, while ensuring security and scalability. You can pick what type of data to show each user type in the community. Users don’t need a Salesforce license to use this. Instead, they need a community license, which is cheaper.
- Speed: You can choose from many different templates that have already been made, or you can make your own.
- Ease: The system is very easy to use, which makes it much easier to run.
- Multiple functions: lets you make fully customized websites and apps that match the style of your business. You can also make online events platforms, find ways to pay online and make the most of your marketing resources.
- Flexibility: Salesforce has a lot of experience working with companies in many different industries. Because of this, it has learned to offer a wide range of services and is ready to meet any institution’s needs, no matter how they change.
- Costs are low: it’s less expensive than making your website or app. It saves money for the support team because many of their tasks will be moved to Salesforce. Then, the support team can focus on customer service.
- Integration: It works well with your Salesforce solution and makes it easier to add new features that your business will need in the future.
- Improve the user experience: This makes it easier for your users, whether they are customers, partners, or employees, to interact with your company. On the other hand, because it offers a connected digital experience, it is one of the newest trends in managing customer relationships.